On Thursday October 3, Kim Thompson and John Bliss opened up their historical landmark home, the Morse House, for this year’s Fall Fest fundraiser. Legal Assistance for Seniors raised over $48,400 in sponsorships, ticket sales and donations! Thank you to the following sponsors:
- Diamond – Hartog Baer Hand
- Platinum – Campbell Green LLP, Michael J. Stephens, Probate, Trust & Conservatorship Real Estate Specialist
- Gold – Acuña Regli LLP, Donahue Fitzgerlad LLP, Kaiser Permanente, Roisman Henel + Adams LLP, Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP
- Silver – David C. and Mari Lee, Meredith Taylor, CLPF, MFT- IMT Associates, Phillips Bonding and Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Bronze – A.R.M. Homes, Catherine Duggan, Center for Elders’ Independence, Elizabeth & Robert Andersen, Ingrid Evans of the Evans Law Firm, Joanne Chang & Conor Moore, John Balquist Fiduciary Services, Kay Kohler & Jeffrey Kupers, Law Offices of Srinoi G. Rousseau, Senior Alternatives in Honor of Doris Figman, Soloway Fiduciaries, Inc., Trutner Law Offices
Special Thanks – The Thompson-Bliss Family Gift