- Explains what elder abuse is and the laws that address it
- Identifies signs of financial, emotional, physical abuse, and neglect
- Reviews legal remedies available to abused elders, including restraining orders
- Covers practical tips to help prevent abuse
- Provides information on agencies that can help
Please register for Keeping Elders Safe: An Overview of Elder Abuse and Legal Remedies on Mar 10, 2021 11:00 AM PST at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.